Monday, June 4, 2012

Yes! I Win at Blogging!


It appears as though I've won another blog award. I have to say that I don't deserve it, though I will accept it full-heartedly because I like receiving awards. Thank you NevilleGirl!
 

The Rules
  1. This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books. (Reading or writing is okay.)
  2. Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay.)
  3. You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.

My favorite books (in no particular order):

  1.  Watership Down, by Richard Adams
  2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
  3. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
  4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by JK Rowling
  5. Will Greyson, Will Greyson, by John Green and David Levithan
  6. Birdcage Girl, by Kimberly Karalius  
 Nominee (there's only one because the award would seem unspecial otherwise):

Kelsey at READING ROOM ONLY.

So, congrats on the win, Kelsey! If you don't read this I'll comment on your blog or something.

No comments: