Saturday, October 15, 2011

Harry Potter

Can you see what that says? I think it's Harry Potter.

Harry Potter, one of the awesomest series. Ever.

There's so many subplots and subplots and subplots and subplots. The series is like an onion. You peel back one layer at a time.

That truly is an awful picture up there, isn't it?

By far, my favorite book in the series was the Half Blood Prince, even though (SPOILER ALERT) Dumbledore dies. And Bill gets malled by Fenrir Greyback.

But I still loved it. A lot.

Does anyone else love Harry Potter?

Probably.

But some people think that Harry Potter clashes with religion. They believe that just because the characters in the book twirl their wands and have birds spurting out of the end, that it's wrong to read the series.

I won't disagree with you people. I don't want to cause conflict. Because, truthfully, my schedule is flogged enough right now.

But I'm a Catholic, I love God, I read the books, and I still love God (shocker!). That's it. I mean, it was just a set of books. I'm not going to think that because I read them, my religious views were jeopardized.

No comments: