Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let's Put Clothes on Animals!

I actually did what the title implies.

Why? You may ask. Why'd you do it, Hannah?

Well, I did it for a specific purpose.

You see, I finished my manuscript a few days ago (I really need to get that in to my agent-- a.k.a, my Mom), so I saw the need to put clothes on my cat Fred.

When you finish the manuscript that you've been working months on, grab the camera, the cat, and some clothing. Mix and match! BTW: the cat can't take photos of you in the clothes.


It started out as just a scarf. The fun colored, zebra striped scarf. But then I started rounding up all the cute doll clothes I could find, because hey, I finished my manuscript.


The socks stayed on for a total of 0.02 seconds. So when I dressed him up in other rad articles, they weren't on anymore.

It's Friday, Friday
gotta get down on Friday
Everbody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend--


Sorry. Rebecca Black made me do it.


I like the bag. Rock on, freaky bro!

Remember, I can do this, since I finished my manuscript.

(No animals were harmed in the making of this blog post)

No comments: