Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Rapunzel Poster

Hello, it's February. Where has 2013 gone so far? It seems like just a few hours ago that I was counting down the time to the new year, and now Valentine's Day is coming up fast. 

My sister Hope and her boyfriend celebrated their one year anniversary today. While they were out on a date in the next town over, I was--as per usual--doing nothing on my bed. I listened to a lot of music, and that's it. It was a very lazy Sunday, and because of this I'm not very excited to wake up early tomorrow and go to school.

I'm a little tired of my usual routine. In the mood of changing this up a little, I completely picked up my room and decorated one of my blank walls (it's still not done, but I'll get it done eventually). I have a few paintings taped up, a little card of a 20s era silent film star, a crucifix, and my sister's birthday card to me. 

One poster that I have had my eyes on for a while is this precious, which crosses two of my favorite things:

  
Tangled is my favorite movie (it's right next to The Avengers). I don't know why I prefer it over other Disney films. Maybe it's because all of the songs are catchy and nice, and it's such a nice remake of my least favorite fairy tale that it's refreshing. 

Anyway, I love it.

I'm also a big fan of Doctor Who, and I can totally imagine Rapunzel as a companion. Her legacy could be strung through time in legends--plus, it would be the escape she really wants from her tower.

Maybe if I have enough money I'll get it.

No comments: