Here we go:
1. Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Musings From Neville's Navel
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- My favorite mythical creature is the Tribek. (Inside joke! Yes!)
- I'm a human.
- I've been to Chicago twice.
- I live in Kansas.
- When I was in Kindergarten I told my teacher to 'hold her horses,' and I got in trouble.
- I really, really want to move to a foreign country.
- I have a pet turtle named Neville. We're pretty sure it's a girl, but since she's gone by the name Neville for the past five to six years, she's still going by Neville.
I'm only going to pass it on to one person, because that makes the award much more special.
I Wear Milk Crowns (Kimberley Karalius)
I really, really love this person. She writes such amazing novels. I'll link you to them here (but I must say that her story Boys and Bees is my favorite).
Kimberley's Figment Page
4. Notify the blogger recipients.
Haha! I already did this before the post was published!
Anyway, thank you, Neville, for giving me this award, and to Kim: I'm hoping against all hope that you haven't already been awarded this already.
Have a happy Friday, and as Rebecca Black would say: