Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apologies

First off, I'd like to apologize to the Pioneer Woman, for poking fun at her in every other (maybe more often than that) blog post. But the thing is, you make it so easy to poke fun at, what with your flowy tops, and your need to reuse pictures in every post, and the need to photoshop all of your kids so that they look like aliens...

That's not much of an apology. Sorry, Ree.


I'd also like to apologize to Steve Jobs, for not buying any of his products while he was still alive. Truth is, though, I'm not rich enough to buy one of his products yet. But I will! If I ever have enough money, I'm going to buy a Mac! One of those big computers. Not a laptop.

That's also not much of an apology, Steve. Sorry.

And lastly, I'd like to apologize to Fred, my cat. I feel bad for using him in my photo shoot (this traces, once again, back to the pioneer woman. You need to visit her website). I was being a jerk.


                                                        That's a penguin. Three penguin to be exact.

The wind is nailing us at 100 miles an hour right now. Ah, Kansas.

No comments: