Thursday, October 20, 2011

What the Posts About Drawings Mean

Recently I've been posting some... posts about drawings. That pretty much all there is to them. Drawings, and a whole bunch of mishmash words you probably don't understand.


 Well, recently I've started stalking (I mean visiting) this website called ywp.nanowrimo.org. Which basically translates into: The Young Writer's Program.

Truth be told: It's a pretty cool website. I only ran into it because of the adult version of The Young Writer's Program, NaNoWriMo.

I checked it out, and I had to admit that the forums were WAY better than the ones on the other website. So I posted here, posted there, and I got hooked.

But anyway, on the forums is a section labeled 'art class'. It's a place for people to advertise, and ask for, character drawings, signatures, and book covers.

Immediately I started an art shop. I thought I was doing pretty well. Still am. It's just that I've seen a dramatic decline in customers, and I'm starting to get bored.

That's  the meaning of the drawing posts. I just had to post the pictures somewhere.

No comments: