Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rambling.

I wrote something today. I also wrote something yesterday. I think my mom might start to get annoyed by my time on the computer, and not outside or something. 

I was struggling yesterday, and I'm also struggling today. I love my new story idea, but spur-of-the-moment a new character poked his head in and I had to create a backstory for him. What can I say? He was charming. He wore the most unfortunate trench coat, tattered and frayed on the bottom hem. He told me that he was essential to the storyline, and so I vowed to both fix his horrible fashion sense and his broken heart.

I'm a crazy loon, aren't I? Maybe I need to go to public school, so I can start talking to real people. 

... Or maybe I'll just stay home all day and read (also math and other boring things like that). Also write. 

I don't know what I'll do, though. I need to make my mind up by Thursday. Any suggestions? I'd like to hear them!

1 comment:

Jennifer Fitz said...

Keep writing! That's what you do. :-)