Monday, January 23, 2012

An EXTREMEMLY Boring Post On Cabbage Worms.

Today I would like to teach you about cabbage worms.

The term cabbage worm is primarily used for any of four kinds of lepidopteran whose larvae feed on cabbages and other cole crops. Host plants include broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, collards, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens, radishes, turnips, rutabagas and kohlrabi. This small group of similar pest species is known to agriculturists as the cabbage worm complex.
(Credited to Wikipedia, for being so darn smart.)



A cabbage worm, doing what I suspect cabbage worms do. Which is this.



(Okay, are all of the new readers gone yet? Have I scared them off?)

Here's the real deal:


I'm going to have a garden someday. Or, rather, not a garden, but a backyard. I figure it'll be a small backyard, as I will probably will only have a condo or something equally small with little turf room.

So I figure that since I'll have a small backyard with little turf room, it ought to be a cool backyard.

Something that people want to look at. Something that I can play chess on.


Something that I will have big, mossy trees in it (as I will live in a condo and big mossy trees grow next to condos in big cities where I suppose condos will be).

Something that has a chessboard in the design.

Something with an underfed, pale model-looking girl laying dead in the center.



Yeah.

Yeah...

No.

I'll probably just have a regular backyard, with regular, non-mossy trees, and normal looking girls laying in the center of the lawn.

No comments: