Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wherein I Say Wherein

Hello, there, Avi, Jesusfreak and Neville. (And mom).

I've decided that I finally need to finish some of the books that I got for Christmas (and Great Expectations).

Here's the list:

  • Eragon
  • Sweetly
  • the Night Circus
(The Fault In Our Stars Is coming tomorrow. I can feel it in my bones.)

Sadly, this isn't my copy of the Night Circus. It's somebody in the UK's copy.






Right now I'm reading the Night Circus.

And the picture is right in saying that this is a marvelous book. In fact, it is one of the best books I've ever read (or, um, reading). But there's one problem with it:

Though I love the plot, love the setting, love the characters, love the writing (it's safe to say that I love everything about this book, so far)... I can't seem to get through it.

Like, I'll sit down and read it for a while, but I'm not getting anywhere.

It's like I'm staring way too much at the flashy, intricate cover.

No comments: