Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Little Horsie.

Tonight I'd like to share an insight I've found out about blogging:
I usually like reading posts a lot better if they are accompanied by photos. These photos can be about anything, really, so long as they're there in the post somewhere.

Insight shared.

Now onto the real post, in which I scrutinize a photo:

The bracelets add a nice touch under the little horse's hooves--it really gives me the feel that maybe this person is playing with this toy on top of a dresser or desk.

I also like that the hand in the picture has a sleeve attached to it. It looks like it's an olive green, earthy color, and it might be made out of cotton. But what do I know about clothing?

 Also, before I end this post, I'd like to remark that yes, I have been playing around with this blog template quite a lot, trying to find the right look for me. And I'm pretty sure this one'll stay up for awhile longer than the other ones. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love reading blog posts with photos! And that's why my posts usually have photos/pictures!

Hannah said...

I try to include photos in my posts, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. I don't usually reread the posts I've written with no pictures.

Charity said...

I'm not crazy about how hard it is to read the links on the right against the background, but otherwise, I like it!