Monday, September 17, 2012

The Alphabet

There's this neat thing floating around the blogging world (okay, I saw it on two blogs) that I'd like to jump in on. It's where they give you a word with the beginning letter descending the alphabet, and it's almost like a questionnaire.

A. Age: 14.

B. Bed size: Twin.

C. Chore you hate:  I dislike washing the dishes, but it's only because my siblings like to leave food on their plates when they put them in the sink.

D. Day: I like Wednesday. I have no idea why. 

E. Essential start to your day: Lumbering around the house with blurry vision, trying to decide what to wear last-minute before I have to go to band at the high school.

F. Favorite color: Purple.

G. Gold or silver: Gold? I don't know how to answer this question really.

H. Height: 5'3"

I. Instruments: I play the flute and the violin, but I had a brief affliction with the clarinet one time when I stole my sister's clarinet for the afternoon and taught myself the basic fingerings.

J. Job title: Babysitter of the youngest sibling, the Tree-Monster.

K. Kids (I assume they're asking whether I want kids when I'm older)


No. No.

No.

No.

L. Live: I live in Kansas.

M. Mom’s name: Mom.

N. Nicknames: I go by Hannah in real life, because that is my name. The only person in my entire family who goes by a nickname is my little sister Elizabeth, who goes by Lizzie--much to my mom's frustration. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born.

P. Pet peeve: Aside from the fact that I actually have a cat named Peeves (so technically he's my pet Peeves, hehe), I really hate it when I say something completely serious, like "One of my rabbits died" and everybody asks me, "Really? Are you serious?"

Q. Quote from a movie: "PUNY GOD!"

R. Right or left-handed: Right.

S. Siblings: I have five other siblings.

T. Time you wake up: I don't know it's pretty sporadic. Some time before noon, I guess.
U. Underwear: Um.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Peas. That's really the only vegetable I dislike (the texture is just so pasty!), and I'll eat everything else. 

W. What makes you run late: Sleeping. 

X. X-rays you’ve had: When I was in first grade or something like that I jumped off of my living room couch one evening while acting like an idiot and my left arm fell on a stack of magazines and I broke my arm. I had an X-ray then. 

And then I once fell off of our old horse, Tonks, because I was inexperienced and I fell on the very same arm and sprained my wrist. I had an X-ray then. Other than that I think I'm good.
 
Y. Yummy food you make: Chocolate chip cookies. When I used to live out at the farm I made the Tollhouse recipe a lot--so much that I think my family got sick of them! I know that my parents got sick of buying new packages of butter every week to keep up with me. 

Z. Zoo: If I had a zoo I'd stick all of my siblings (excluding Hope... I guess) in it and keep them there. 

No comments: