It appears as though I've won another blog award. I have to say that I don't deserve it, though I will accept it full-heartedly because I like receiving awards. Thank you NevilleGirl!
- This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books. (Reading or writing is okay.)
- Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay.)
- You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.
My favorite books (in no particular order):
- Watership Down, by Richard Adams
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
- The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by JK Rowling
- Will Greyson, Will Greyson, by John Green and David Levithan
- Birdcage Girl, by Kimberly Karalius
Kelsey at READING ROOM ONLY.
So, congrats on the win, Kelsey! If you don't read this I'll comment on your blog or something.