Friday, June 29, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award.





The lovely Brittani from The Teenage Writer has nominated me for a blogging award, because she thinks my blog is lovely, apparently. Thank you!

The Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 blogs and then tell them of their nomination!
  1. I've participated in five NaNoWriMos, and I've won three times.
  2. Three of those NaNoWriMos were camps.
  3. If you put me in a room with only a mirror, I could entertain myself all day by making faces at myself. 
  4. I like to go to thrift shops.
  5. I think Goodwill's prices are WAY too expensive.
  6. I like blog awards.
  7. A lot of my friends are from the internet.  
And now, for the nominations:
  1.  Kimberly at I Wear Milk Crowns
  2. Anande at Honey and Snow
  3. Mom at Charity365 
... And, I think that's it. Have a very nice day!

No comments: