Saturday, September 17, 2011

State Fair, I'm Bound!

Tomorrow I'm going to the Kansas State Fair with my fellow 4-H achievement trip winners. I'm excited, because this is the first time I will be going and roaming without my family. Maybe my friends Mon'ee and Andrea will do some of the roaming with me. I don't know. We'll see how it goes.

I hope to take a camera and take some pictures, maybe, of me eating funnel cakes, and fried alligator on a stick (I'm a vegetarian, so would alligator count as seafood?), and the annual butter statue, made entirely out of butter, and of me watching people be lazy and mechanically milk their cows with the fancy State Fair equipment.

And I'd also like to see all the crazy people around me. I haven't been near a huge crowd since Discovery Days, and a writer needs inspiration to write about.

Some chicks I met at Discovery Days. They made the best duct tape flowers out of everyone. Still, their tie making skills paled in comparison to mine.




This was a Jack Rabbit the high school girls found in the locker room on the last day of school. Why did I put it here? I don't know.


So anyway, Ciao!












No comments: