Friday, October 26, 2012

*Flour House References*


I don't usually post twice in one day but I figured I'd indulge since it is my birthday. Now that I'm safe at home and ready to have some rest (I don't know why but after sitting in the car for twelve hours I want to sit still even more), I can recount the day. 

The horse (who I will now lovingly refer to as Oleander--Ollie for short) turned out to be very docile, friendly, and is going to grow up to be a massive horse, not so much in height but in chest width and muscle and such. Ollie is very pretty already, and after I rode him my parents and I agreed to buy him. Right now we've put a down payment on him and we'll pick him up in a couple of weeks when we bring our Excursion and horse trailer.

On Sunday I have a violin concert for the local orchestra, and we're playing some of my very favorite violin pieces, such as Dance Macabre, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and The Harry Potter Theme by the beloved John Williams.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Happy belated birthday! And congrats on Ollie!